New Year, New Blog

2019 for me is about finding me. Figuring out what I love and want to do. When I got out of high school I was a single mom. I went to college and did what I felt like I had to do to provide for a baby boy who I love more then anything. But now that I'm married with another little boy, and get to stay home every day being mom, I'm left with the feeling of being lost.

I want something more in life. I want a passion. I want to be the best mom, but also have something for me.

So for those that follow along/are my friends on FB and Insta, you know how many things I've started business wise. I have been trying literally everything I love to find "my thing". I just want to find something I passionate about, love, am good at, and can succeed in. Every time I start a new thing I panic. I go through what I think everyone will say. But I'm training myself not to care. This is my life.  I want to strive and push for goals. I don't want to have the same day over and over. I want to live. I want to find my "thing".

There are a couple of things I haven't tried that I plan on (this is the start of one lol).
I'm starting with this blog. I want to be better at writing and sharing. I've shared mostly personal things on here so far, and while I still will continue to share those types of things, this blog will turn into both personal and business!

So now, to share what I am working on and wanting to succeed in.

Home Revival. 

We have owned our now home for 2 years now. And room by room I have been updating and renovating it. I love it. I love turning something old and not so hot, into a beautiful homey room.

One of my favorite things growing up was watching home renovations shows with my mom. I loved watching the progress, and seeing them take an ugly home and give it life. I loved having conversations about their choices with my mom. My favorite of course being Fixer Upper. Not only is my style along the lines of Jo, but her and chip are such amazing role models. I love seeing them work together to succeed in life both in the business aspect and the home aspect. I've watched their episodes over and over! I love them.

Obviously flipping a home is the dream. Buuuut for now I'll be starting small. Working on my own home. Slowly. room by room. Ill be doing more DIY blog posts and showing you all how I am getting from point A to point B. There will be pictures, words, and videos. What sets me apart from other DIY bloggers, is I'm on a budget. Most of my projects are $100 or less, yes even my shiplap walls! I will have bigger projects, but until then, small easy DIY projects it is!

I also will always help my friends/neighbors and family with their house needs. I love creating pieces for their houses and helping them renovate their houses. So if you want help, need a project done, LET ME KNOW! I will always jump in and help.

So stay tuned for more blog posts! Both personal and business. But welcome to the new and improved blog. Home revival. 



and as always,
Sincerely, me. 

























Comments

Popular Posts